Our cleaning policy
Cleaning and safety will always be a priority for us. Given the Covid-19 situation, we have further tightened our policy. We follow the recommendations and guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
Naturally, staff and guests observe the basic rules in the Netherlands:
- Corona pass/QR code is not needed for hotel-guests
- Fever or a cold? Cancel and stay at home
- Someone in the household with a fever or shortness of breath? Cancel and stay at home
- Cough and sneeze in elbow, use tissue paper to blow your nose and throw them out after use.
- Wash your hands regularly
- We don’t shake hands
What you can expect from us to make your stay safe:
- Disinfectant cleaning of “high touch” objects in the room such as light switches, door handles, remote controls, espresso machine, kettle, refrigerator.
- Disinfectant cleaning of sink, shower and / or bath and toilet.
- Intensive cleaning of surfaces of tables, wardrobe, bedside tables, windowsill etc.
- All glasses, cups and cutlery are washed after each stay at a high temperature and placed clean in the room.
- Upon arrival, your room will of course have a completely new (sealed) set of bed and bath linen
- Intensive cleaning of door handles, banisters and other surfaces in common areas.
- Staff and guests disinfect their hands at the entrance.
- Disinfectant hand gel and cleaning wipes are available in the rooms.
- Residenz has only 4 rooms, so the number of guests is limited to a maximum of 10.
- You can ventilate by opening the windows.
- Use our digital guidebook, pay contactless, receive your invoice by e-mail.
- You can also reach us contactless via WhatsApp and by telephone at number +31703646190
- Our rooms are spacious and with a living room and dining table suitable to spend a longer time in the room.
- We serve breakfast in your room.
- Would you like to have dinner in your room? Let us know and we will set your table for a cozy private dinner.
- Prefer not to use public transport? Rent our bikes for maximum flexibility and mobility!
- Only in public transport and on airports you need to wear a mouth/nose mask
Do you have any questions, tips or comments? Let us know.